miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2021

My great adventure

Una pequeña exploradora se ha colado en un barco a la búsqueda de la exótica tierra de las especias! Desde la clase de segundo de ESO nos cuentan la historia de esta aventurera en búsqueda de nuevos sabores...

A short story created by Nerea, Carmen and Valeria.


MY GREAT ADVENTURE

Hello, my name is Diana, I am 11 years old, I like to live adventures and I’m going to tell you the most exciting story that I have lived. It begins on the morning of July 8, 1497, in Portugal, when I heard that a ship was going to set sail to India in search of spices. I really like to cook and wanted to try those new spices that people talked about so much, so I took my backpack with different bowls to be able to collect them and I went to the port. Once there, I got into a box full of sheets yellowed by humidity so I could sneak into the boat.
I don't know how long it was, but after an hour or so, I heard some footsteps coming towards me, and then my box was  opened. There was a man looking at me who looked like a captain, and yes, he was, because I heard a scream calling him saying "Captain!". I didn’t have time to explain when the captain caught me and started shouting at me words like, “What are you doing here!”, “How did you enter to the boat!?” I didn’t answer anything, so the Captain carried me upstairs and left me in a corner. Days passed and everyone ignored me. I was all  day sitting on my corner, going for walks along the boat or talking to some sailors. I could know that the captain was called Bartolome Dias, and that there was another boat commanded by his brother, or something like that. We spent a lot of time sailing in the Atlantic ocean, and we stopped in a lot of different places that i didn’t know, like the Azores Islands, the Cape of Good Hope and I was able to see the country of Madagascar in the distance, but one day, I got up and I couldn´t believe what was I seing: the India.
I picked up my backpack with the bowls for the spices and I went to discover. People dressed very different than in Portugal, and the village in general was completly different. While I was walking, I saw the sailors of the boat collecting something at big boxes, so I did the same, and I returned very happy to the boat with my spices 

 

Finally, one day I woke me up in the room that I left so many years ago; my original house, in Portugal. So surprised, I went to the kitchen and I found my mom, cooking a pizza with the new spices that I have collected, it was the best pizza I ever tasted!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario